Stratford Eco Boiler 20 HE
- Flue Outlet
- 6" outlet
- 18kw to water
- 5 year guarantee
- Easily accessible water sensor for trouble-free maintenance
- Pre-heated airwash system for sparkling clean glass
- Stainless steel ash pan
- Burns wood or solid fuel
- Compact space-saving design
- Discreetly positioned thermostatic control fitted as standard
- 'Easy Boost' system
- externally controlled riddling grate
- Flue Exhaust Diversion system to improve performance
- Primary and secondary burn to improve efficiency
- Suitable for installation in an indirect/open-vented central heating system
- Up to 3 Bar operating pressure
- Top or rear flue outlet
- Direct air supply compatible
Stay cool handle £35.00
Providing more than just superior performance, the Ecoboiler HE (high efficiency) has a large fire door glass and soft curved lines, offering an attractive focal point for any living area.
Regardless of whether you burn wood or solid fuel, these boiler stoves have the technology to keep your home warm and cosy.
On top of its stylish appearance, discreet thermostatic control and three bar operating pressure, its ability to produce 50% more heat to water than other boiler stoves ensures the Ecoboiler is the ultimate heating companion.
We guarantee the best price in Britain for Stratford stoves, and keep most stoves in stock for quick delivery.
For further details about this stove, including the technical specification please see the Stratford web site.
If you would like to find out more information regarding the Stratford Eco Boiler 20 HE stove, or to enquire on prices and purchasing, please contact us using our contact form.
Or alternatively if you would like to discuss the Stratford Eco Boiler 20 HE over the telephone, please contact us on 01749 345369, and a member of our friendly team will be happy to assist you.