Aga Ellesmere 4
- Flue Outlet
- 6" outlet
- • Efficiency: Wood - 81.9% Coal – 79.1%
- • Single control operates both primary and secondary air
- • Switch between Solid fuel and wood
- also using the single control located below the door
- • Top or rear flue connection
- • HETAS Listed
- • DEFRA Smoke Exempt
- • Active Airflow System
- • Clever 3 function tool
- for operating the riddling mechanism
- air control and door opening handle
• Clearance to combustibles required is 700mm to the back and sides, and 700mm to the front Optional rear heat shield available (reduced clearance to combustibles to 300mm when fitted)
The latest editions to the AGA Stoves family are dynamic, exciting newcomers. Blending contemporary and traditional design, the new range of Ellesmere stoves offer clean lines and solid performance. Outstanding fl ame pictures and one simple to use control for both the primary and secondary air make them a pleasure to operate. With three different models, you can find the perfect stove for your home. The Ellesmere range are designed to burn either wood or solid fuel and are all DEFRA Smoke Exempt, so fully approved for use in smoke controlled areas.
H583, W425, D415
We guarantee the best price in Britain for Aga stoves, and keep most stoves in stock for quick delivery.
For further details about this stove, including the technical specification please see the Aga web site.
If you would like to find out more information regarding the Aga Ellesmere 4 stove, or to enquire on prices and purchasing, please contact us using our contact form.
Or alternatively if you would like to discuss the Aga Ellesmere 4 over the telephone, please contact us on 01749 345369, and a member of our friendly team will be happy to assist you.